FrenziedFifth

Just another Edublogs site

EDUC 6145

on March 7, 2022

Welcome to my blog! Frenzied Fifth has been a steadfast companion throughout graduate school at Walden University for me. Many of my posts are from previous courses, but I let the content linger because you just never know when something will inspire you from a previous courses, message, or reflection. My blog has an RSS feed and I look forward to following many of my classmates blogs throughout this course EDUC 6145. I am a fifth grade teacher and have been for 15 years. In light of recent changes in my persona life, I embarked upon a journey to higher education to be able to provide for myself and my two children. Although that journey is still in motion at this time, I am hopeful that with grit, determination, and class that I can rise to the top of this difficult situation and make the most of my education and life with my two young boys. I hope that I am a leader and role-model to them and that through my hard work, I am teaching them some of the most important lessons in life. Thanks for tuning in and I look forward to meeting everyone over the next few weeks. -Amanda

5 Responses to “EDUC 6145”

1. Leanne Suttles says:

Way to go, Amanda!! I too am a teacher. I teach special education and have taught at an online school since 2013. I have also been involved in structional design since 2011, but feel it’s time to take the plunge into ID full time.

2. Lori Wright says:

Hello-
    I also just finished the distance learning course and am eager to follow your blog in our project management course!
    Lori Wright

3. Penny Jordan says:

Hi Amanda! Glad to see we’re in another class together. I look forward to reading your thoughts on instructional design and project management.

4. Aubri Strong says:

Hi Amanda, I look forward to working with you in our Project Management course. I’ll be following your blog. -Aubri Strong

5. Timothy Ford says:

Greetings Amanda,

I am looking forward to following you for the duration of this course.